What Does the Acura RDX Technology Package Include?
Luxury exudes within the new Acura RDX. While the elements of a stylish silhouette with high-quality interior materials and premium performance-ready features are involved, modern-day technology takes your driving experience to the next level.
Of the five trim levels of the new Acura RDX, each of which provides Santa Rosa drivers with specific and exclusive features and amenities, the Technology Package stands out within the lineup. The offered and available features of the new Acura RDX Technology Package include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless Charging
- Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- 10.2-in full HD Center Screen
- Iconic Drive™ Ambient Lighting
- Panoramic Roof with Tilt and Slide Function
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather with Contrast Stitching
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- ELS Studio®32 Premium Audio System
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Multi-View Rear View Camera
Extra Highlights of the New Acura RDX
The new Acura RDX manages to hone in on the technology features for convenience, but it does slack in its offerings for a high-end performance.
The premium crossover SUV allows you to feel the adrenaline when behind the wheel. The 272-HP VTEC® Turbo engine and available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ with available Adaptive Dampers initiate confidence and control for precision through every drive.
Being a luxurious, yet functional SUV, the new Acura RDX allows room for up to five passengers and up to 79.8 cubic feet of max cargo volume. Along with underfloor storage, you can intelligently pack all necessary and valuable cargo into one without sacrificing comfort.
Find Your New Acura RDX in Santa Rosa
Does the new Acura RDX pique your interest? We welcome you to Hansel Acura in Santa Rosa to shop for your new Acura SUV for sale.
We encourage you to contact our team, where we will provide you with more information and answer any questions. Serving the Petaluma and North Bay areas, we hope to hear from you soon!