Scheduling Service Has Never Been Easier with Hansel Acura
At Hansel Acura, we strive to make booking your service appointment as quick and convenient as possible, which is why we encourage our customers to book their appointments online. Our online scheduling tool is an easy, stress-free way of getting your Acura booked for expert service. You just need to follow a few simple steps.
- Select either “Quick Appointment” or “Returning Customer.” This helps us to get your information into our system, or to pull it up quickly if you’re a returning customer.
- If you select “Quick Appointment,” you’ll need to enter your vehicle’s Year, Make, Model, and mileage. You will be given an option to enter your vehicle’s VIN number in order to check for open recalls on your vehicle.
- The next page will allow you enter information pertaining to your specific vehicle, such as the engine model selection.
- After selecting your engine model, you will be able to select the services you’d like to have performed on your Acura.
- The next page will allow you to schedule your appointment and choose a requested vehicle completion time, which is not guaranteed. You can choose options to drop off, schedule an after-hours drop off, or choose our waiter option. At this screen, you will also be able to select if you’d like to take advantage of our in-service rentals.
- As a new customer, the last screen will ask for your contact information. Simply enter your information, and confirm your appointment.
Things to Keep in Mind When Scheduling Acura Service with Hansel Acura
We understand how important it is for our Acura owners to have their maintenance scheduled and performed in a timely fashion. However, there are times when services simply take longer, whether it’s due to a full shop, or if the requested service is a lengthy one. That’s why we do our utmost to ensure that you have multiple transportation options to keep you on the move, with our courtesy loaners, and available rentals. For those who prefer to wait at our location, our complimentary snacks and complimentary beverage and coffee bar is an opportunity to refuel and refresh while you wait. We also offer free Wi-Fi and business workstations for those who may need them, and entertainment options such as our TVs to help kill time. Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to give you the best service you can get, whether you’re from Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Windsor, Cotati, and the surrounding areas.
Hansel Acura Offers Certified Service and OEM Parts
Our dealership offers only genuine original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, ensuring that you get the right parts with the right fit for your vehicle. Our highly-trained, Acura certified technicians have the knowledge and expertise to handle all Acura models. Book your appointment today!