Schedule Acura Service in Santa Rosa, CA
At Hansel Acura, we strive to make booking your Acura service appointment as quick and convenient as possible, which is why we encourage our customers to book their appointments online. Our online scheduling tool makes it easy to schedule Acura service and takes just a few simple steps. Learn how to schedule vehicle service below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We’re always happy to help!
How to Schedule an Acura Service Appointment Online
- Select either “Quick Appointment” or “Returning Customer.” This helps us to get the information we need into our system, or pull it up quickly if you’re a returning customer.
- If you select “Quick Appointment,” you’ll need to enter your vehicle’s Year, Make, Model, and mileage. You will be given the option to enter your vehicle’s VIN to check for open recalls on your vehicle.
- The next page will allow you to enter information about your specific vehicle, such as the engine model selection.
- After selecting your engine model, you will be able to select the services you’d like to have performed on your Acura.
- The next page will allow you to schedule vehicle service and request a vehicle completion time. However, please note that this is not guaranteed. You can choose options to drop off, schedule an after-hours drop-off, or choose our waiter option. On this screen, you will also be able to select if you’d like to take advantage of our in-service rentals or shuttle service.
- As a new customer, the last screen will ask for your contact information. Simply enter your information and confirm your Acura service appointment.
Things to Keep in Mind When Booking an Acura Service Appointment with Hansel Acura
We understand how important it is for our Rohnert Park and Petaluma Acura owners to have their services scheduled and performed in a timely fashion. However, there are times when services simply take longer, whether it’s due to a full shop, or if the requested service is a lengthy one.
That’s why we do our utmost to ensure you have multiple transportation options to keep you on the move, including courtesy loaners, available rentals, and courtesy transportation shuttles. For those who prefer to wait at our location, our complimentary snacks, beverages, and coffee bar is an opportunity to refuel and refresh while you wait. We also offer free Wi-Fi and business workstations for those who may need them, and entertainment options such as our TVs to help kill time.
Hansel Acura Offers Certified Service and OEM Parts
Our dealership strictly uses genuine original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts to protect your vehicle’s integrity and ensure an exact fit. Our highly-trained, Acura-certified technicians have the knowledge and expertise to handle all Acura models. Check out our current specials and schedule Acura service with us near Windsor today!